- Customers Commercial Finance, LLC (CCF) is the equipment financing and leasing subsidiary of Customers Bank. Our full-service origination, underwriting and documentation operation is based in Portsmouth, NH with market coverage across the entire U.S.
- Our team averages 25 years of specific equipment financing expertise.
- CCF placed in the 2020 Monitor Bank 50, an annual ranking of the top 50 Bank Financing/Leasing companies nationwide
- Competitive and stable cost of funds afforded by our parent company, Customers Bank.
How We Are Different
We are bankers who really know your business. We are industry and equipment specialists, not generalists. We understand how your machinery works and why it is vital to your operation. We visit your plant or facility, learn and analyze, delivering a tailored, competitive financial solution.
- 2015 – A team of leasing professionals, working together for 20+ years, led by Samuel H. Smith III, launches Customers Commercial Finance as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Customers Bank. CCF headquarters are established in Portsmouth, NH.
- 2018 – CCF is admitted to the Plastics Industry Association and recognized as sole finance company exhibitor at the National Plastics Exposition, the largest plastics and packaging trade show in the US.
- 2020 – Monitor names CCF as one of the Top 100 equipment finance companies and one of the Top 50 Bank Finance/Leasing companies nationwide.
Our Corporate Structure
Customers Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company located in West Reading, PA that provides financial services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Customers Bank, a full-service super-community bank with assets of $17.9 billion at June 30, 2020. A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender that provides a range of banking and lending services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals, and families. Services and products are available wherever permitted by law through mobile-first apps, online portals, and a network of offices and branches. Customers Bancorp, Inc.’s voting common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUBI. Additional information can be found on the company’s website, www.customersbank.com