Opportunity: Senior Credit Analyst
Senior Credit Analyst
Reporting directly to the Chief Credit Officer-CCF, this candidate works independently performing credit investigation, evaluating the credit strength of customers (typically $1MM+) and makes credit decisions within established guidelines for transactions in CCF designated platforms, including, but not limited to Plastics, Packaging, Construction, Transportation and Fixed Wing Aircraft. In addition, this candidate will interface with the Sales team and various Customers Bank departments to ensure timely adjudication of transactions. This candidate will utilize CCF’s front-end system of records (Aspire), its Reports environment and other available systems and credit evaluation tools. Proven ability to prioritize and handle larger dollar transactions which require complex and unique transaction structures and analysis is what sets this position apart from a more junior position. At this time, this is not a managerial position.
- Receive and analyze credit requests, spread financial information and make decisions regarding these requests within established guidelines and policies.
- Have a solid knowledge of loan and lease products (including but not limited to Loans, LP/$1, TRAC’s, FMV’s)
- Prepare detailed written credit risk analyses, loan approval summaries and (as requested) related industry studies to assist in the making of credit decisions on new, renewal, and extension loans.
- Working knowledge (and an understanding of the inherent risks) of progress payment financing, vendor indemnification and early commencements.
- Participate in discussions regarding credit worthiness of pending requests.
- Lead customer credit calls with minimal to no supervision.
- Process annual reviews, appeals and changes to original credit decisions.
- Prepare reports and work on other special assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with customers (Internal/External) required
- A “team-player” attitude is critical. This is a small, highly-adaptable group with many years of experience in the equipment leasing industry. Fit within the group is paramount to our continued success.
- Minimum of five, preferably closer to eight, years of experience as a commercial credit analyst and (preferably) with demonstrated increasing levels of signing authority.
- Applicant should be well spoken with in-depth knowledge of bank credit rating and modeling systems.
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to convert large amounts of data into meaningful recommendations.
- Strong general MS Office skills
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong Internet searching skills.
- Strong presentation (public speaking) skills.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects under pressure and complete them on time with a high degree of accuracy.
- Workout knowledge and/or prior experience dealing with declining borrower situations a plus.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- TValue application a plus
- Lease Operating Systems a plus
Customers Commercial Finance, LLC will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, protected veteran status or disability.
Please send resume to: Laurie Barrett at [email protected]