Opportunity: Vice President Sales Business Development
Vice President Sales Business Development
Anywhere in contiguous United States
Reporting directly to the CCF President, the primary responsibility of this position will be to develop and execute a plan to identify, negotiate and close new Direct and Vendor relationships in targeted industrial markets. This position will be responsible for generating a minimum annual sales volume in targeted markets.
Responsibilities include originating sales of products or services by telephoning prospective customers and vendors, preparing and forwarding marketing materials to prospective clients or vendors, assisting in the development and maintenance of the CCF database, and supporting the CCF strategic marketing initiatives as needed. Will travel occasionally for trade shows and client visits.
- 5+ years of successful consultative Business Development or Sales experience in equipment leasing/finance
- Proven track record of originating Industrial equipment finance and leasing transactions
- Develop tactical marketing plan and solicit business with minimal supervision
- Meet monthly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics
- Develop and maintain both Direct and Vendor client relationships within targeted Industrial markets
- Coordinate efforts with Credit, Documentation and Funding functions
- Develop and conduct prospective client presentations and proposals independently
- Reach out to prospective Direct and or Vendor prospects through a sustained cold calling strategy
Minimal Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Ability to work independently and make sound business decisions
- In-depth knowledge of industries and markets served
- Exceptional Sales aptitude and Customer Service orientation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- BS or equivalent
**Draw plus commission; salary range = $80,000 to $400,000**
Customers Commercial Finance, LLC will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, protected veteran status or disability.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
Candidates must have 5+ years of successful consultative Business Development or Sales experience specifically in the field of Mid or Large Ticket Equipment Leasing/Finance.
Please do not apply for this position unless you meet the minimum requirement of experience in EQUIPMENT LEASING/FINANCE listed above.
Applicants that do not meet this requirement will not be considered. Thank you.
Please send resume to: Laurie Barrett at [email protected]